Members, this year don’t miss...
- Learning opportunities during the month of Elul (Learn more here).
- Beautifully redesigned Rosh Hashanah and Yom Kippur machzors (prayer books) with newly-commissioned music. Please note: you will be unable to follow along in last year’s machzor. Find the new machzors here.
- Virtual onegs to connect online with fellow Central members.
- Cantor Jenna Pearsall, bringing her beautiful voice and joyful spirit to the bimah alongside Cantor Dan Mutlu and other Clergy.
- Engagement for teens, including appearances by our Teen Choir and a special High Holy Day Teen Experience.
- Come sing along with worship for our youngest members, including Baby Rosh HaShanah and Baby Yom Kippur.
- Reflections from Rabbi Rick Jacobs (President of the Union for Reform Judaism) on the ever-timely subject of hate at our Yom Kippur afternoon study and speaker session.
- Participate in our ongoing Sharing Our Stories project by recording a short response and relaxing with friends and family at our Yom Kippur afternoon lounge.
- A discussion around navigating the path to atonement through climate obstacles at our Yom Kippur afternoon climate and atonement learning experience.
- Relax and meditate between services by listening to music at our Yom Kippur afternoon chamber music session.
- Explore The End of Jonah text with Rabbinic Intern Andrew Kaplan Mandel at our Yom Kippur afternoon text study.
Be part of the High Holy Days from anywhere in the world:
- Watch our new Cantor, Jenna Pearsall, join Cantor Dan Mutlu and Central Clergy on the bimah.
- Livestream Rabbi Rick Jacobs, President of the Union for Reform Judaism, on the ever-timely subject of hate at our Yom Kippur afternoon study session.
- Honor names of loved ones in our digital Yizkor Book.
- Download our beautifully redesigned Rosh HaShanah and Yom Kippur machzors with newly-commissioned music.
- Livestream our Yom Kippur Afternoon speaker (TBA).