If you’re a member in good standing at another congregation, you can get courtesy tickets to our Community Services through the Union for Reform Judaism’s (URJ) reciprocity arrangement. Please use one of the reciprocity forms below, or have your synagogue email a reciprocity form to us at To help us manage our capacity, please indicate specifically which of our services you’d like to attend.

If you’re a relative of a Central member and wish to attend services with them, their name must be listed on the reciprocity form so that we can issue you the correct tickets.

For a list of High Holy Day services at other NYC-area synagogues, we encourage you to visit the UJA Federation of New York’s website. UJA will post High Holy Day offerings in late August.

  • If you are a member of a Reform URJ-affiliated congregation, please click the button below to complete the form. It will be sent to your home congregation who will confirm with Central that you are a member in good standing.
  • If you are from a Conservative, or other non-URJ-affiliated congregation, please click the button below and have a representative from your home congregation complete and submit this form to


Email us at .(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address) or call (212) 838-5122.


Learn more about the accommodations available during our High Holy Day events.